Saturday, January 12, 2008

Looks like the lizzard spit is working!

I missed some work because of the side effects, but that is tapering off... My blood sugar has been much better. The only drawback is getting use to leading such a structured life. An hour before breakfast and dinner I take one shot, half an hour later, another, and then I HAVE TO eat a half an hour after that. Makes dining out a bitch. A friend and I went out to dinner on Friday, I took the first shot, we drove to the restaurant (took about 20 minutes) and there was a 45 minute wait for a table. I knew we wouldn't get served by the hour mark, so we had to go somewhere else. Well, we did get to another restaurant. We didn't get our food by the hour, so I ordered a regular pop because I was getting shaky. Everything turned out fine and we had a lovely evening....but still a pain.

In other news, spent the afternoon today with Skeeter and B. God I love that kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it's not ideal, but I'm glad lizard spit is working! Any new and delicious restaurants in the area lately? My sister just moved to Lansing and they are always looking for suggestions!

Anonymous said...

Red Cedar Grille in the Lansing Mall is terrific.

B