Monday, August 17, 2009

Look at the handsome little boy - 2 Year Pictures

Here are this year's portraits of Mr. Cutie. I only wish they had one with his hair mussed up, he looks like such a little puck then....




Okay, the one above does look a little cheesy, kinda like a famous movie poster I can think of...

So sweet, but in fact he is probably trying to figure out how to get into some water, it's his favorite thing... Bath-time, water balloon's, squirty fish, sprinkler....as long as it's wet he is happy.




This Shot was for for Grandpa, lord knows it wasn't for Uncle A.



Ah!!!!! Dressed for his element!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is getting so big!! wow!

kwillmetta said...

Yep, and he STILL loves me BEST! Hehe.....

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures again!

Lucky kid, i'd say. My big sister has a lot more baby pictures than me, so not too many memories there.

P.S. this punk has sure got style :)