Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Giggle Fest

So apparently I am HILARIOUS while spooning up pureed carrots. Even though the last time I tried to feed Skeeter-man his baby food there was an unfortunate incident involving an eye full of pears for the boy and a big crying fit for both of us, B insisted I try to feed him again last night. She claims I have to get it right sometime (ha!)

There I sit with the baby spoon of commercial baby food poised for delivery... He takes one look at my face and starts to giggle. I can't help myself, I laugh at him (because he so sooooooo dang cute when he giggles and he can get me started in an instant.) That makes him laugh harder. Which makes me laugh more, and we are off on a giggle marathon while the spoon of orange glop shakes in mid air. Eventually I got most of the food in him (or on him, whatever) but my side still hurts from all the laughing.

How can one little boy-critter be so happy so much?

No comments: