Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Family

Congratulations to my brother and his wife on their remarriage last Thursday. Dear S, I am so happy to have you as my sister-in-law again! And I know G is so very happy.

These are pictures freshly sent by A, from a family trip to Nantou immediately after the wedding. According to various sites on the net, Nantou county is in the central region of Taiwan and is famous for its mountain scenery and is the only county in Taiwan without a coastline. hmmmm. Interesting. And it seems they have roller coasters and and merry-go-rounds too.

Yep, those look like mountains behind my beautiful niece. I also love the purple poncho.


I don't really know why pointing out the way to the ladies room is so important...I included this photo to illustrate my brother's appalling fashion sense. My sister and I once caught him walking down the street in a bright red shirt, bright blue jeans, sunny yellow socks and brown sandals. And he couldn't blame his mommy for dressing him funny because he was a sophomore at U of M! He so obviously got his fashion taste from our father, who thought three or four different plaids could be worn together because they we coordinating colors.


I love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So much going on since I last visited! Congrats to your bro & his new wife (again.) Big congrats to G, too. I'm sure she's excited!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kwillmetta said...

Thanks for the comment "anonymous", but I have to remove it. I'm trying to keep full names off the blog.