Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Pottery

This is Potters Mark Pottery where I take classes twice a year. None of the pots in the picture are mine. This is Jerry's yearly sale he held last week-end. I always go to drool over his stuff, but this year I bought a corn bread baker with the most lovely red glaze...(opps...more drool.) I was talking to Jerry's wife Mary as I tried to control my saliva glands, and she said it was a new glaze he had mixed up! A true red is a tough one to get unless you go to a commercial glaze, you see. This means it might be available to ME in the spring class. Woo Hoo!

Really I took these pictures to try to lure a co-worker to come play with the clay next time. I don't think it worked, but looking at the photos today made me think someone out there might like to see them.



The local is just so peace full. Can you see why I love my Wednesday afternoons?

FYI - If you see something you love, it was probably sold :) ...but I can put you in touch with Jerry and he might be able to make you something like it. Leave me a comment with your email address. I'll delete the comment, promise.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: