Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

There have just been three important birthdays in my family, all within 5 days. On Friday 11/9 my newest BBF Skeeter turned 4 months old. Two days later on 11/11 my other BFF Georgie turned 9 years old, and tomorrow on 11/13 my "other" brother, the father of Skeeter, (AKA brother-in-law) turns 34. In honor of this, I would like to share some pictures of cute little Skeeter, lovely G and new dad E.






With the exception of Skeeter in his Halloween costume, the pictures were all taken this past July. Skeeter was new, G was visiting from Taipei, and E still remembered what sleeping through the night was like. Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of happy birthdays! Georgia is getting so big! wow!

London Girl said...

Hi Kay.

Thanks for your note in my blog! I am so thrilled that someone other than my family and friends has stumbled upon the blog and is getting some enjoyment from it. Since coming here, I feel like I have a to say. It's pretty amazing. I'd love to hear about your experiences in London. It's quite a city.

London Girl said...

Oops. I meant I feel like I have "a lot" to say!

Evillage said...

Happy Happy Birthday to them all!