Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mermaid Sighting

Fresh pictures of little G. How can one little body take up so much bed!!

Below we have a sign she posted on her bedroom door. The translation was done by my brother.

Aye Matey! There be a mermaid about! The costume is a part of the Halloween/birthday package from Aunt Kay and Grandma. She loves to dress-up so I purchased two costumes the mermaid and a medieval maiden ("That's a PRINCESS dress" my brother insists.)
He said she liked the mermaid costume best. What do you think?
She feels quite gypped by having feet instead of a tail. My brother explained that we are primates, but she is unconsoled. Nobody gave her a vote.

Apparently, she sleeps in it too.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't say that the outfit looks comfortable for sleeping in, but sounds like Aunt Kay and Grandma found the perfect gift!!

Evillage said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to point this out, but the little grid on the bottom left of the sign on Georgia's bedroom door is actually a keypad. See, one needs the security code to get access to the princess.

Daddy just has to knock, however.