Sunday, November 4, 2007

What the heck! Why not purple?

What do you name a blog? I have been reading other's blogs and thought it might be interesting to have one of my own. Today seems to be THE day to start, and so WHAT do you call it? Don't want it to be too pretentious, I don't take myself that seriously. But I don't really want to seem a twitty 14 year old....not that being a twitty 14 year old is bad. I personally believe being a twit should legally only be allowed to the very young, and I no longer qualify. Should be something related to me...name it after the cat? Which one? (yes, I have oodles of cats, but that is definitely a subject for later :) After the new nephew or the older niece? While they are two of the cutest kids on the planet (no argument, EVER!) and I shall be writing about them, they are not the center of my world all the time. Okay, how about a color....my favorite color is purple, what the heck! Why not purple?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!