Friday, December 28, 2007

Henry had the snott beaten out of him...AGAIN

What I am I going to do with this orange boy... Oh well, here are his "Glamour Shots."
This time we were beyond my meager ouchie-healing-skills.
Dig the new haircut the Vet gave him. Something chomped on him good!

Making him an indoor boy isn't really an option, yet. He stalks the back door, humming "Born Free" to himself, as he waits to be allowed out on "patrol." He is wily. He is quicker than I am.... And Hankie is also not adverse to using his bodily fluids and bad behavior to get his butt tossed out. Until he outgrows the great outdoors, I guess I'm stuck with wound tending and vet bills. Buzz outgrew it. He use to be be my huge fighting beastie, and now he barely goes out.

Oh well, time to shove another antibiotic down the orange beast's throat.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh! good luck,and i hope he feels better!!