Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beautiful Girl


G, darling, I LOVE your new haircut!! Grandma tells me you don't like it, but I think it is very chic and lovely. Looks like a very good way to wear your hair in the hot summer time. I especially like the way it curls around your ears. Grandma thinks you look like Tinkerbell. A good haircut for a swimmer to have! If I thought my big chubby face would look good with this haircut, I would get it in a minute! Actually, I think I had a haircut a lot like this when I lived in London. I'll see if I can find a picture to show to you.

I can't believe it has been almost a whole year since you came to visit us in Michigan. I miss you so much! Especially playing art. I still have all the wonderful pictures you made for me and the play-d0h bunny.

Baby Skeeter is sooooooo much fun, I wish you were here to play with us. I have introduced him to squirt guns and bubbles, AND he REALLY REALLY like to play with balloons. I'm sure you could teach him more fun games than I can. We will just have to wait and see when we can all play together again. By the way, he doesn't seem to like the 3 bears song and Itsy-Bitsy Spider as much as you did. :(

I love you, I LOVE YOU, I love you

Gugu K

No comments: