Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Be@enie Tree

This is actually an idea I stole from my friend Jxxxie, to use be@nie babies instead of regular ornaments. The first time we did it because I didn't feel like hauling all the Xmas crap up from the basement. This year we did it for Skeeter.



It's a little hard to see them all from this angle, many are pushed back into the tree. The first time Skeeter saw our tree, he cocked his head to the side, studied it, then walked over and started taking be@nies off. He then handed them to me with a very solemn expression, as if he were saying: "Yea-yea, this is not where you keep your toys..." When I put them all back in the tree, he seemed a little annoyed with me. We will see what he does tomorrow. His day-care will be closed, and I get him ALL DAY!!! We are going to have fun! I am a little concerned, because we now have all our packages under the tree. He KNOWS how to unwrap presents very well, thank you. Let's see if I have to say "No-no" all day.

I wanted to mention I had a lot of fun this year decorating packages. Instead of adding tags, ribbons, and bows, I used a silver marker to address the packages and draw pictures. Very satisfying! No individual masterpieces, but as a group they are very cool to see.

Two days to go! Merry Christmas!


No comments: